Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots of links

The inspiration from around the web never ceases to amaze me. Here are a few things I've had in my browser lately.

Worthless women and the men who make them.....this left me speechless. The world needs more men like this.

John Durant on The Colbert Report.....this combines my two of my favorite things: nutrition and laughing. What more could you want?

Parent like a caveman....If you're eating like a caveman, might as well parent like one.

Everyday chemicals may be harming children....wake up America!

Piece Together Peace....a wonderful remind of the simplicity and joy of childhood

New Traditions....some wonderful ideas for Christmas traditions

Fudge....this needs no explanation

The marvelous health of unvaccinated children....my Ella is one example

No comments:

Post a Comment