Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall (mama-inspired) Inspiration

I love the change of seasons, and I love autumn the best. The rich colors, warm soups, comfy sweaters, and watching my children soak up the last drops of warm afternoon sunlight while they can. I always feel inspired in the fall. I want to warm up my home with rich seasonal meals, ripe orange pumpkins on the porch, good books, and cozy socks for the long winter ahead.





Rhythm of the Home is truly a gem. Each season, a new issue of this online magazine comes out. It's full of mama-inspired inspiration. Here are a few things that caught my eye...

Apple Adoration

Making a Playscape - good ideas for indoor play

Making a doll swing

Fallen Leaves Garland

Making Your House A Home

Finding Balance and Keeping Rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment