Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 3

We've still got a hungry boy. Exactly how long are you suppose to go without feeding your kid? We made smoothies, and he had a sip of his, so he got his pancakes this morning. Then he didn't eat again until right before bed - and that was another couple sips of a smoothie. Yikes. This kid knows what he wants. I thought that he'd be eating by now. Rhett is gone early in the morning and home late after the kids are in bed tomorrow - so I've got no help around here. I'm going to give it one more day for Seth and see how it goes.

Ella's in heaven. The girl loves food. She about died and went to heaven when I cooked the bacon yesterday for our dinner. Tonight I roasted a chicken and she ate more than I did. She knows how to pack down some food. I love that about her.

Here is what we ate today...

Breakfast - Smoothie with spinach, blueberries, hemp protein powder, probiotics and coconut water. Eggs with leftover quinoa.













Snack at church - Larabars and apple slices


Lunch - Nachos. Blue corn chips, refried beans, loads of guacamole, fermented salsa.


Dinner - Crockpot chicken and roasted veggies















Kids-are-in-bed-treat - Possibly banana ice cream? Maybe with a little tiny bit of dark chocolate melted on top? Seriously, this banana ice cream thing is one of the best things to ever happen to me. Frozen bananas and a blender = pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment