Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Eats

Here is what we ate today...

Breakfast - I came downstairs to Rhett cooking up some bacon. I made sandwiches with Ezekiel sprouted muffins, raw cheese, raw butter, Polyface eggs and Polyface bacon.




Lunch - You should have seen Seth's face when he got in the car at lunchtime and saw a Chipotle bag in the front seat. Rice and beans makes this kid happy.




Dinner - Salmon with quinoa and veggies. I sprinkled the salmon with fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper. Then I put it in a 400 degree oven for about 14 minutes. I mixed my leftover quinoa with some blanched broccoli and cauliflower and put a little Bragg's Liquid Aminos over top. This was a wonderful meal.





This makes me want to pack every last box and get out to our farmhouse asap.

1 comment:

  1. Love that video...talk about motivation to start a grden!

    ReplyDelete