Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Eats

Here is what we ate today....

Breakfast - Rhett requested smoothies. Today's had goat milk yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, probiotics and raw egg yolks.

I do not recommend using raw egg yolks unless you know exactly where the chickens came from, and how they have been raised.





Lunch - We had a picnic today and I packed lots of little treats. Leftover quinoa and veggies, celery, yellow pepper, hard boiled eggs, cut up Larabars, apples, and almond butter for dipping.




Dinner - Rhett's best friend from his mission, Jordan, is in town on business. He staying with us for a couple days. I love watching those two together. Like two peas in a pod. I went crazy and ordered a pizza to celebrate. It's from a local place that uses organic ingredients and cheese from grass-fed cows. Despite that, I'm still feeling a white flour (sugar) headache.






I know that this is a food blog, but I came across this video today and had to share. It's intended for youth, but the message is true for anyone. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment