Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Eats

Here is what we ate today...

Breakfast - I had a little bit of that cashew chicken from last week in the fridge. So, I scrambled two eggs and threw it together. I love how you can just scramble an egg, and a dish instantly turns into breakfast.



Kitchen time with Ella - Ella and I started soaking some alfalfa seeds for sprouts. Then we ground some wheat berries and started soaking them for biscuits tomorrow.






Lunch - We had leftover spaghetti from last night. This was even better today.




Dinner - I didn't get to the grocery store (again), and we were fresh out of food. So, Rhett picked up Chipotle on his way home from work. The kids wanted to have a picnic, but it was raining outside. So, we took it downstairs and opened up a sleeping bag and ate on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. here you go again! making me miss eggs. ah, the good old days... :)

    those biscuits look fabulous.

    and the today show segment? makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete