Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Eats

Here is what we ate today....

Breakfast - Sprouted english muffins with raw butter, raw cheese, turkey and fried eggs. Apples on the side.



Lunch - Bad mom of the year award. It's ok because they are made from almond butter, right?!




Dinner - Balsamic chicken with spring vegetables. I put chicken thighs in the crockpot and covered them with salt/pepper and balsamic vinegar. Then I chopped 2 zucchini, 2 yellow squash, a red onion, a yellow pepper, a orange pepper, and 5 cloves of garlic. Covered those with salt/pepper and vinegar and threw it all in the crockpot on low for 6 hours. I put this on a bed of quinoa and millet cooked in chicken broth.





I am the proud mother of a recovered autistic child. Seth was diagnosed when he was almost 2 years old. He has now dropped his diagnosis. He is still a very special boy, with very special needs. But, he's not autistic. Everyday is a challenge, but he is a completely different child than he use to be. I do not think that vaccines are the one and only cause of his regression. I think it was a combination of my impaired body ecology (bad nutrition) while I was pregnant, drugs given during childbirth, a traumatic birth experience (for both of us), environmental toxins, formula instead of breastmilk, improper infant feeding (following doctor's orders to start rice cereal at 4 months...I shudder when I think about that now), more incomplete nutrition as a growing baby, and vaccines. His 15 month vaccines pushed him over the edge. He regressed overnight into autistic Seth. He use to laugh, play, eat food, etc. Overnight we lost him. The screaming started and it has only recently started to slow down. Recovery from this kind of autism is possible.



I am proud to say that I was at the Green Our Vaccines rally in DC with Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey.

You can watch the entire movie here (11 different videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment