Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday Eats

Here is what we ate on Wednesday...

Breakfast - Goat yogurt with agave, granola and strawberries. Almond butter banana muffins.




Lunch - Lunch wasn't formal today. We just snacked.....blue corn chips with raw cheese, larabars, apples, etc.




Dinner - Salmon, asparagus and roasted potatoes. This is my brother, Blake's, favorite meal. It's up there in the top 5 for me also. So so good, and so so nourishing.




Kids-are-in-bed-treat - This is actually from Tuesday night, but I had already blogged for the night. Full fat greek yogurt with agave, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. This is so good, we could have eaten it by itself. But, we dipped strawberries in it instead. Oh. My. Goodness. This will be repeated a lot in our house.




*Links for the day*

Waldorf Inspired Homeschooling

My alma mater's claim to fame

Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly


No comments:

Post a Comment