Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Eats

Here is what we ate today...

Breakfast - Rhett requested oatmeal this morning. The oatmeal had bananas, flax seeds, honey and peanut butter. The smoothie had coconut water, blueberries, pineapple, raspberries and Body Ecology Diet Green Vitality Powder. Ella drank her smoothie, ate her oatmeal, ate half of my oatmeal, and then requested an egg. I love how much food this kid can pack down.





Lunch - The last of the leftover spaghetti.




Snack - Full fat greek yogurt with raw honey and blueberries. Raw almonds.




Dinner - Crockpot chicken, roasted veggies and soaked whole wheat biscuits. This was so wonderful, and quite easy. I put the chicken in the crockpot this morning with an onion, some lemon juice and salt/pepper. This afternoon I cut up red potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. I tossed them with some olive oil and salt/pepper. They were then put in the oven for about an hour (stirred twice) at 400 degrees. I made one pathetic attempt to get Seth to eat dinner by making dump truck biscuits. No such luck. After dinner I put the chicken back in the crockpot and covered it with water. I turned it on high and will leave it overnight, and wake up to some healing fresh chicken broth!




No comments:

Post a Comment