Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Eats

Here is what we ate today....

Breakfast - Pancake Saturday




Lunch - Rhett took a trip down to the farmhouse to do some work that needs to get done. So, the kids and I headed out to visit my Grandma. Seth and Ella love going to visit Great Grandma Gladys (or G to the 3rd power...whatever you prefer). Her home is always filled with warm memories, good smells in the kitchen, and lots of talk about her garden.

She made some chicken in the crockpot, a pasta salad with fresh veggies and deviled eggs. Watermelon for dessert. The best watermelon I've ever had.










Dinner - No dad for the weekend = no dinner plans = Chipotle with my babies

Sorry, I forgot to bring my camera in. You can imagine, right?


**Links in my browser today**

Seasonal Allergies, Allergic Reactions, Your Diet, and Detoxification

Inspired Internet: May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment