Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Eats

Here is what we ate today...

Breakfast - Oatmeal with bananas, flax and granola




Lunch - I promised Seth Chipotle again today. I had just finished up at the gym and needed some good protein. I had a salad with beans, chicken, tomatoes and corn. Forgot my camera again.


Snack - We ate some oranges outside on the deck




Dinner - Rhett is at the Nationals/Strasburg debut game tonight with his boss. So, Blake and I took the kids to Whole Foods and picked up dinner. We stopped at a park off of the George Washington Parkway for a picnic. After two meals on the go today, I'm ready for some of my own home cooking. This dinner was ok, kind of blah. Ella and I shared fried rice, a spring roll, lo mein and steamed veggies.









Kids-are-in-bed-treat - I've been craving this all day and picked one up at Whole Foods. I downed 1/4th of this baby.




**Links in my browser today**

A jumper for mama

Live Blood Analysis of Adults Comparing the Weston A. Price Foundation Diet and the Conventional Modern Diet

What's in your speedo?

2 comments: