Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Eats

Here is what we ate today....

Breakfast - I went to the gym this morning and came home craving some protein. We had sprouted toast with raw butter, fried eggs and strawberries. The egg is just what I needed.




Lunch - I made a spanish-style rice pilaf. I cooked 1 cup of brown rice and 1/2 cup of quinoa in vegetable broth. Then I sauteed some onions with butter and mexican spices, corn and peas.



Blake's Lunch - I came home from the gym and found Blake making his lunch for the day. It made me smile. :)




Dinner - Thai food from the crockpot. This recipe is from Make it Fast, Cook it Slow. It came out looking so white and bland. But, it was so good. We ate all of it up.




**Links up in my browser today**

Sugar: The Bitter Truth

Rhythm of the Home - Summer Edition
My favorites so far....Summer: The Season of Celebration
Love Your Mother - Earth
A Glimpse

SCD Recipes

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment