Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Eats

First and foremost, happy father's day. I want to publicly thank my husband for being such a patient, loving and fun dad. Thank you for supporting me in all my hippie ideas...homebirth, extended breastfeeding, babywearing, alternative education, herbs, cloth diapers, energy medicine, becoming organic farmers, and lots of butter. Our family couldn't be where we are without your support. We love you.


Breakfast - We had yogurt with granola and blueberries. I completely forgot to get a picture.

Lunch - Sunday nachos. Blue chips, refried beans, leftover pork from yesterday, guac and cheese.




Dinner - For our Father's Day celebration we had breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, bacon, watermelon and soaked whole wheat cinnamon rolls. I have concluded that bread baking is not my thing. I don't know what I keep doing wrong. The rolls were good, but they didn't rise and didn't cook right.




My brother is going to be releasing a CD later this summer. We made a rough draft of his album cover tonight. Thoughts?




*Links in my browser*

Wall calender made out of paint samples

What do you do with picky kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment