Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Eats

Breakfast - We were short on time this morning so I just made a smoothie. I had a sample of this Green Superfood Powder. I mixed that with bananas, probiotics, husks, peanut butter, and ice. What more can a girl want for breakfast than a chocolate peanut butter smoothie?




Lunch - I had leftover salad - lettuce, beans, corn, chicken, red pepper, hard boiled egg, blue chips. Ella had a peanut butter and raw honey sandwich on sprouted bread with red pepper strips. Seth had his usual.




Snack - Popcorn with the kids! Loaded with raw butter and sea salt.




Dinner - Quinoa with a bag of frozen stir fry veggies, scrambled eggs and Bragg's Liquid Aminos. Topped with raw cashews.




I got to visit my naturopath today. It was so great to see her. She is so intuitive and always surprises me with with what she can "read" from my body. I came home with 5-HTP, probiotics, homeopathic drops to equal out my polarity (my north is south and vice versa right now!), and candida patches. She tested the Green Superfood Powder that we had for breakfast and said it was very strong for me. I will be buying some of that. She also said that the blood type diet was testing strong. I will be checking into that some more.




**Links in my browser**

We Are What We Choose...a graduation speech

Black Bean, Corn, and Zucchini Enchiladas

Making Room

Real Free-Range Eggs

Banana Pancakes

Real Food Nutrition & Health For Kids

1 comment: