Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday

We're still getting back into the groove over here. I haven't been to the grocery store yet, so we're struggling with meals. Nothing picture worthy today. This morning we had a smoothie with spinach, bananas, strawberries, peaches, flax seed, probiotics, and coconut water. Lunch was random snacks. Dinner is going to be out somewhere. The kids and I were out doing a craigslist drop off and saw this little smoothie store on our way. We stopped and I had my first ever wheatgrass shot. Pure, grassy, earth. Loved it.

I promise I'll be back tomorrow with pictures.


Lots of links in my browser today. Maybe I should have gone to the grocery store instead of browse the internet. Whoops.

Autism Finding Could Lead to Simple Urine Test for the Condition

A Weekend with Julia Ross, author of The Mood Cure....love this book

Too Good to be Healthy Peanut Butter Cups

Homeopathic Treatment for Autism Holds Promise

Real Food Resources

Free Meal Plan Download

20 Day Menu

Dairy Free Peanut Butter Ice Cream....this is going on the menu plan this week

Mothers Who Know

No comments:

Post a Comment